Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy New Year

I know. I am a slacker. For some reason it's just really hard to remember to come and post things on blogs. Maybe I should make it a new year's resolution so I can break it. I am SO good at breaking resolutions that I could do it with my eyes closed... =)

Things here are pretty good. It's kind of hectic as we are waiting impatiently for our house to be finished. We should be within the 2 month mark. They started drywalling this week and have done a lot in just 2 days of drywall. It would have taken me a month to get that far.

I am still enjoying my work with robots at the Idaho National Lab. I took one down to the mexican border in December and ran it down a smuggler's tunnel. Pretty wild. Now we are trying to get some parts working for our land-mine-detection system.

The family is doing well too. The boys are almost settled into school and life here. We are really enjoying Geralee's house. She has been so good to us to let us stay here. We do our best to trash it and are pretty good at it. We have yet to take down Christmas decorations.

Of course we miss many of you who aren't here - but it's great being around so much of the family. It's been a long time since we had the chance to run into family in town. =)

We've posted most of our house pictures on facebook but I'll try to upload some later when I get some on this computer.

Hope the new year is wonderful for everyone and the coming year is so awesomely wonderful you feel guilty about it. =)

No comments: